To Buy or Not to Buy: Skechers Skech-Air Element 2.0
Looking for a perfect pair of running shoes for you or someone else? Check out this review of Skechers Skech-Air to decide.
Choosing the right running shoes can be hard. It can easily affect your performance while doing something. You can get different injuries competing in races if you’re wearing a pair that you’re not comfortable with.
The right running shoes should be lightweight, supportive, and durable that can make your feet light and let you run freely. That’s why Skechers introduces you to the new Skech-Air Element 2.0.
But before you buy a new pair of shoes. You need to learn first what are the pros and cons about shoes. That’s why here at Crock and Block, we are going to review this new addition to the long line of Skechers products.
The first Skech-Air was released back in 2012 and it has become one of the biggest shoes that Skechers released. This latest release promises new features while maintaining the classic features of the shoe line.
It still has the same patented Skech-Air technology that we all know and love. The shoes also have air-cooled memory foam that will make your feet light as you run. You can now easily clean it because the shoe is washing machine-safe.
- Soft smooth knit athletic mesh upper that makes it comfortable
- Toe, heel, and laces that are made from smooth synthetic overlays
- Stitching accents
- Matching colored synthetic heel overlay panel and trim
- Synthetic toe and laces detailing to make it look sleek
- Classic S logo
- Fabric eyelets
- Padded collar and tongue for extra protection
- Shoe lining made from soft fabric
- Insole made from Air-Cooled Memory Foam for comfortable days
- Skech-Air shock-absorbing full-length lightweight midsole
- Stabilizing midsole detail
- Air cushion midsole design
- Midsole with subtle color design
- 1 1/4 inch built in heel
- Outsole made for flexible traction
- This has a sleek and attractive design for running shoes
- Great ventilation system making the shoes comfortable to wear
- Durable shoes made with durable materials
- Decent foot support system
- The unideal midsole is quite unstable
- Some runners find it bulky even if it has a narrow design
Even though this shoe has cons, it’s still great to buy for you or someone else. Don’t wait to get these, you should add this to your shopping list next time you’re planning to treat yourself to a new pair.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope that you’ve enjoyed reading this. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions about us, you can send us a message at any time.
Please feel free to browse our website to learn more about shoes and read about our offerings here at Crock and Brock.